Monday, February 12, 2007

New Furniture!




My friend Alex Hargrove and I had a great idea of buying some couches for our dorm rooms! We started out this little adventure at the only obvious place to find a couch the Goodwill!!! We did not find any couches but Alex did find a sweet Georgia State Troopers Hat! We then headed North and found this little place in which I will not disclose. I will not give you the name of the shop because you will have to pay me if you want to find a good deal on some couches! We walked in and immediately found a two peace set that was selling for $180 I told Alex to try and haggle the man down but Alex did not know what I was talking about! He is from Scranton, PA so we have to give him a break. I spoke up and after a while I had him down to $100 dollars for two FULL SIZE couches! The deal was set we shook hands and left. The couches would be delivered on monday no charge.


Getting back to the dorms we had a brilliant idea! "Lets see if they will even fit in our dorms." We went up to his room and pulled out a measuring tape. The Size of these couches would basically cut our rooms in half, leaving only two feet to walk around them. NOT GOOD was the thought that struck our minds. That coming monday we got two LOVE COUCHES for only $50 dollars each.


They are sweet to the MAX!

12 Comments:

Blogger Tyaskin Assassin said...

Check Sherwell out on that Couch he looks so ridiculous!

12:48 AM  
Blogger myroaring20s said...

I can beat that -- I had a love couch in my room for FREE. Just "borrowed" it from the lounge, voilÄ!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could become a used-furniture salesman.
Or a Home Decorator.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Tyaskin Assassin said...

How about that IKEA Chair I got fot $15 I bet you can't beat that Frenchy

9:28 AM  
Blogger faith said...

An IKEA chair! I love IKEA. Hayley we should go shopping sometime there. No to buy anything, just to look around and pose for photos. :)

12:55 PM  
Blogger faith said...

And I spy sunchips (a must when you are at college)!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

What happened to the full-size couches? Did you get the loveseats at the same place or did you have to dispose of them AND then get the loveseats? sorry I am so slow...--and c'mon where is this place? Oh, and it's good looking, by the way/ oh to be young again....

4:08 PM  
Blogger Tyaskin Assassin said...

Yes Sunchips are lifeblood in College! and no we swapped out the full size couches for the two love couches. One of the full size couches was a pull out sofa too!

10:43 PM  
Blogger faith said...

I downloaded Super Muncher! HA.

5:28 PM  
Blogger linnea said...

hey wait up!

you have a friend from Scranton, PA?! too cool!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Tyaskin Assassin said...

I just like saying that word SCRANTON!

12:42 PM  
Blogger kate said...

is that a toilet to the right of the couch?

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home